Sunday 15 July 2012

Day 3, Black as Ebony & Velvet Groove

So day 3 saw a slight disaster! I managed to get turquoise polish all over my thumb nail and a green glitter bottle smashed and covered me in polish and I caught my ring finger on the glass during clean up.  The evidence can clearly be seen in this close up photo, in the flesh it is not nearly as apparent.

So I still think that despite a hammering it is holding up well.  Even after so much hard work it is still chip free.  This colour is so easy to wear and the doesn't clash with anything, yesterday I matched it to a BMW on the M25, the wall paper at the pub and my sisters coffee mug lol.



I am also really impressed with the Layla Mirror range, Black as Ebony.  The effect is a high chrome finish that seems to level itself out and blend brush marks away.  My poppet below is a bit old and battered hence the scratches but again this is a high definition image!

So Velvet Groove is the next Layla Soft Touch on the list.  Again a Magneffect (thought I would do these first).  What can I say...... again the flash seems to make it a little more shiny but the colour is very true.  Lovely purple and pink/purple stripes.  My sisters favourite!


More tomorrow
B xx




No comments:

Post a Comment