Sunday 15 July 2012

Day 2 & Brick Orange

Right then, so day 2 of the Layla Soft Touch challenge.  I went to work, did a bit of filing and a lot of typing, went to the cinema and ate too much chocolate out of a bag - CHIP FREE!  I also painted some other nails and got a blob of acetone on the polish so 1 corner of a nail is not perfect but nor would I expect it to be after being vandalised :-)


So then Brick Orange Soft Touch polish........ ORANGE it is not!  It looks orange in the bottle but it definitely looks more burgundy to me.  Again the finish is matt pearlescent.  I really like this colour but do not buy it if you want orange, pinky/burgundy then yes go for it! 



Layla Soft Touch black stamped with Layla Mirror Polish in Titanium Sky 
OPI pink stamped with Layla Soft Touch in 01 silver


More tomorrow
B xx



No comments:

Post a Comment