Saturday 14 July 2012

Day 1 & Black metal Touch

So I decided to put the long last claim of the Layla Soft Touch polishes to the test!  I am super hard on my nails and do nothing to protect them.  I will photograph them each day, well nearly every day ;-) and see how it goes.  I will also show another of the polishes each day and discuss this.


So the new Layla Soft Touch polish as I have said before is not a flat matt, not quite a satin but also not quite like a suede.  When on they feel almost plasticy, very hard to explain!


So I have tiny hands, sausagey fingers and bitten nail but this picture was on day 1 having helped out at the school disco so taking lots of pennies, dishing out lots of change then washing up and clearing away.  CHIP FREE!





Layla have also introduced the Soft Touch to the Magneffect range.  The picture is of Black Metal Soft Touch with the magnet held straight.   The flash on the camera makes the image  look so much more shiny then it actually is, in the flesh this is a charcoal grey with silvery lines with a matt pearlescent finish.



Have compared the Layla Soft Touch and the regular megneffects I actually prefer the soft touch as it seems to give then a much more modern edge.

More tomorrow
B xx




No comments:

Post a Comment