Thursday 26 April 2012

Konad Swatches and Layla Colour Chart

Well here comes day 2 of my blog.


My daughter is off school poorly today (nothing serious a day in bed will solve all thankfully) which always makes me get thing done, not sure why.  Hmmmm DIY loss ends or Konad sort out; head or heart????????


I am a bit desperate to get a new Layla order placed as I have sold out of Mercury Twilight and Flash Black. I am awaiting them to confirm when the new colours are released and they always seem to take forever to answer any questions!   I heard about these new colours from a CUSTOMER!!I have also popped on a couple of the new Mirror Polishes into the order which I am super excited to play with! 



I thought I should put my Konad swatches on here today, maybe Layla tomorrow, decisions decisions :-).  these picture are for colour reference only.  They are not perfect by any means but give a true colour idea.






















Thats all for now.


Happy Stamping xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment