Sunday 29 April 2012

Konad Stamping

http://morenailpolish.blogspot.co.uk/ WOW, these look great!  I love her work!  How inspirational.  Great to see the new Layla Mirror Polishes have multi uses! 


So I decided to try some different combinations and created these 3 pops. 


Blue special polish over Konad shining beach regular nail polish and pastel blue special polish over Konad shining blue regular nail polish. Plate M64.


This is an OPI pink polish with pastel pink and black Konad stamping.  I had a pink pop and wasn't sure what to do with it.  My husband thought up the pink stamping and I added the black band - a family effort :-).  Plate M57. 

I have also made some great fruity pops but am waiting for the weather to break a my camera is in my car - opps!  

Dancing on Ice yesterday was also amazing - what a fab day!

Thats all for now.

Happy stamping
B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment