Thursday 26 April 2012

In the beginning.......


Hi All

It has been suggested by a very wise person that I start a blog about Konad and Layla to keep people up to date on whats going on.  So here goes………….

Firstly I am NOT a nail technician and have no professional training; I stock the products and know all the theory behind them and love to play with them but am stilted by my artistic block.  Saying this I remain hugely positive and passionate about what I do and my aim is to offer the best customer service that I can.

 I am always open for questions just ask :-)

B xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Bryony, welcome to the world of blogging :) I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, although I don't write as much as I should do! I'll look forward to your future posts and maybe you'll see some familiar pictures in my blog, Lou :) x

    ReplyDelete