Saturday 5 May 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

So PurpleWolf http://purplewolf1707.blogspot.co.uk/ has kindly nominated me for this award. Thankyou.


I am supposed to nominate 15 other bloggers and also say 7 things about myself.........


1) first and foremost I am a very proud Mum
2) my business is very important to me and I strive every day to make it better
3) I am addicted to coffee
4) I love lie in's
5) Chinese food is my favourite
6) I live for foreign travel
7) I would like to be 2 dress sizes smaller


I do not know of 15 other blogs so have done my best with those that I do:

www.lipglossiping.com/
pleasureflush.blogspot.co.uk/
www.apolishaddict.com/
www.kittennails.co.uk/
forum.purseblog.com/
www.makeupalley.com/
beautyjunkies.inbeauty.de/
morenailpolish.blogspot.co.uk/


Right I am now off on a holiday so will be back next week!


Happy stamping
B xx

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome for the nomination! Enjoy your holiday :) Lou x

    ReplyDelete