Friday 4 May 2012

Other Layla Polishes

So this lady has been playing with the new Layla Ceramic effects, they look great!  http://morenailpolish.blogspot.co.uk/


I really love Layla Holographic and Magneffects but they do make me work for the privilege! I am looking forward top the new supplies coming in and also the new Layla Mirror polishes though :-)


So I had a pedi today and took my Konad along for the my therapist to Konad my big toes.  Perfect for around the pool as used Barry M silver.  I think the new Mirror polishes will stamp just as well, will have to open them to see LOL.


Away from the hotseat for a week now - whoop.


Happy stamping
B xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bryony, just so you know I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :D Check out my post for the rules! x

    ReplyDelete